The Empress Superdelay isn't your basic delay. Sure it does basic delay sounds, and it sounds better than anything else out there while doing them. But if all you want is a simple delay, the Empress Superdelay isn't for you. The Empress Superdelay is for musicians who want to be inspired by their pedals, not limited by them.
Empress Vintage Modified Superdelay Features:
- Killer Sound Quality - The Signal to Noise ratio is around 105dB.
- 2.8 Seconds of Delay Time - For your extra long delays.
- 8 modes - normal, tap, autoset (delay time is set by tempo played), reverse, rhythm mode (multitap), tape mode, misc (dynamic, gate), and 11 second looper.
- Expression Pedal Input - allows you to control either mix or feedback with your foot.
- High Pass/Low Pass Filter - high pass is good for electronic music, low pass is sweet for darker analog delay type sounds.
- Fast/Slow Modulation - slow adds extra texture, fast is a little crazy.
- 8 Presets - Settings can be saved to 8 presets. With three stompswitches, accessing the presets is easy.
- Tap Tempo with Ratios - many of the modes use tap tempo, and the ratio selection makes fast in-time delay times easy.
- True Bypass - The Empress Superdelay employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 5.7" by 3.75" by 1.75", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit
Write Your Own Review
G Guitars offers FREE Shipping on all web orders placed in the domestic US.
We will gladly ship most products Worldwide and have our shopping cart setup to provide accurate international quotes using the US Postal Service.
Internet Sales and Phone OrdersAll sales include a 14 day return policy, if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase please contact G Guitars for a RMA number. All orders must be returned in the original packaging in new condition, any items returned with wear or missing parts, etc will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
Return shipping charges are to be paid by the customer.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and discover via PayPal. Cash and checks are accepted in person.
Foreign shipments If taxes and tariffs are applied to your shipment, any such duties are payable by the purchaser, to the purchasers Country's appropriate government officials.
All domestic orders placed on our website include FREE Shipping via US Postal Services. All Orders Ship Within 24 Hours!
We gladly ship Internationally as well and will work with buyers with reasonable shipping charges via US Postal Service.
We will special order any instrument that can be produced by our vendors. A deposit of 50% of the sales prices is required. Please contact us for details. The deposit for special orders is non-refundable.
We will gladly accept trades on most items. Traded merchandise must be sent to G Guitars for approval if not local to the store. We cannot accept returns on traded items.